By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come by at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and the islands above.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
V1.0.1b ChangeLog :
- Bug where some people would lose their inventory and/or get a black screen with only UI when joining a friend should now be resolved.
- The system to select frame rate limit has been reworked to hopefully fix bug where some peoples limit was automatically resetting to 20.
- Debris, abandoned rafts and islands no longer spawn in creative to increase building performance.
- Collider system has been removed in creative to drastically decrease delay when building floors and foundations on bigger rafts.
- Sensitivity slider range has been changed from 0-5 to 0.1-20 to allow for much more sensitive input.
- Removed two instances of inventory duplication bugs.
- Removed bug where you could pick up the lantern ghost placement block.
- Removed two bugs where you could get stuck in the storage UI.
- You should now be able to build sloped walls next to inverted roofs.
- Main menu has been adjusted to better support 21:9 aspect ratio.
- You should no longer be able to pick up throwable anchor while hook or fishing rod is in use.
- Black paint color adjusted to look less green.
- Bug where you could not get resurrected after rejoining in dead state should now be resolved.
- You should now be able to craft shark bait in creative mode.
- Bug where rain was visible under water should now be resolved.
- Changed typo from ‘further’ to ‘farther’.
- Changed typo from ‘reciever’ to ‘receiver’.
- You should no longer be able to place 5 shark heads in an equipment slot.
- Inverted roofs now have a cost.
- Being stuck after dying on chair should now be resolved.
Genre: Adventure, Early Access
Developer: Redbeet Interactive
Publisher: Axolot Games
Release Date: 23 May, 2018
Release Name : Raft v1.0.1b
Size : 340 MB
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!